- Distinguished Engineer of the Year – This award recognizes outstanding lifetime achievements in the practice of engineering, contributions to the engineering profession, and actions enhancing the image of engineering in our society.
- Young Engineer of the Year – This award recognizes outstanding achievement by an engineer less than 35 years of age. Nominees are judged on the basis of educational and collegiate achievements; professional society activities; civic and humanitarian activities; continuing competence; engineering achievements; and overall professional experience.
Please see mfests.org/awards/ for additional information. If you have a nomination(s) for the board to consider for either of these awards, please email Hannah Albertus-Benham at email@example.com. The deadline for nominations for the 2020 awards are due in December 2019.
- Outstanding Young Civil Engineer in the Private Sector
- Outstanding Young Civil Engineer in the Public Sector
- Outstanding Younger Member Group Project
- Outstanding Younger Member in Community Activities